|
|
Mr. Robot-黑客军团
|
Hello, friend. |
好啊 朋友 |
'"Hello, friend." That's lame . |
好啊 朋友 二死了 |
lame:adj.瘸的; n.(金属)薄板; v.使残废;
|
Maybe I should give you a name, but that's a slippery slope . |
或许我该给你起个名字 但那就要一发不可收拾了 |
slippery slope:n.灾难性的急剧下滑;
|
You're only in my head. We have to remember that. |
你只是我想象的 这我们得记住了 |
Shit. |
该死 |
It's actually happened, |
这真的发生了 |
I'm talking to an imaginary person. |
我在跟我想象的人说话 |
imaginary:adj.虚构的,假想的;想像的;虚数的;
|
What I'm about to tell you is top secret , a conspiracy bigger than all of us. |
我要告诉你的事 是最高机密 一个无比庞大的阴谋 |
top secret:adj.绝密的,极机密的; conspiracy:n.阴谋;共谋;阴谋集团;
|
There's a powerful group of people out there that are secretly running the world. |
有一群有权势的人 在秘密地掌控这个世界 |
I'm talking about the guys no one knows about, the guys that are invisible . |
没人知道他们 他们有如隐形一样 |
invisible:adj.看不见的;n.看不见的人或物;
|
The top 1% of the top 1%, the guys that play God without permission. |
富人里的富人 私自决定扮演上帝的人 |
And now I think they're following me. |
现在 我觉得他们在跟踪我 |
This is about last night. |
这是为了昨晚的事 |
I should've gone to Angela's birthday party. |
我就该去参加安吉拉的生日派对 |
Instead, I went to... |
结果我却去了 |
Hey, Ron. |
罗恩 |
There you go. |
给你 |
You're Ron. |
你是罗恩 |
But your real name is Rohit Mehta. |
但你的真名是罗希特.梅塔 |
You changed it to Ron when you bought your first Ron's Coffee Shop six years ago. |
你改叫罗恩 是六年前买下第一家罗恩咖啡馆的时候 |
Coffee Shop:na.咖啡店;(一般的)小餐馆;
|
Now you got 17 of 'em with 8 more coming next quarter. |
现在你拥有17家了 下季度还要再买8家 |
May I help you with something? |
有什么事吗 |
I like coming here 'cause your Wi-Fi was fast. |
我喜欢来这里 因为你的无线网络很快 |
Wi-Fi:abbr.无线保真技术(wirelessfidelity);无线上网技术;
|
I mean, you're one of the few spots that has a fiber connection with gigabit speed. |
你这里是为数不多 有千兆网速光纤网的地方 |
fiber:n.纤维;光纤(等于fibre);
|
It's good. |
这很好 |
I mean, so good, it scratched that part of my mind, part that doesn't allow good to exist without condition, so I started intercepting all the traffic on your network. |
简直太好了 好到触及到我大脑中 认定好东西一定有代价的地方 于是我开始拦截你网络上所有的流量 |
scratched:adj.受抓损的;有刮痕;v.抓;搔;(scratch的过去式及过去分词) intercepting:n.[数][军]截取;被截终端;v.拦截(intercept的ing形式);
|
That's when I noticed something strange. |
这时我发现了奇怪之处 |
It's when I decided to hack you. |
便决定黑你 |
hack:n.砍; v.砍; adj.出租的;
|
Hack... - I know you run a website |
黑... -我知道你经营一家网站 |
called Plato's Boys. - Pardon me? |
叫做柏拉图的少年 -什么 |
You're using Tor networking to keep the servers anonymous . |
你利用洋葱网络保持服务器匿名 |
anonymous:adj.匿名的,无名的;无个性特征的;
|
You made it really hard for anyone to see it, but I saw it. |
让人很难察觉 但我还是看到了 |
You made it:你做到了;你成功了;
|
The onion routing protocol , it's not as anonymous as you think it is. |
洋葱路由协议 并不像你想象的那么有效 |
routing:v.彻底击败;使溃败;(rout的现在分词) protocol:n.协议;草案;礼仪;vt.拟定;vi.拟定;
|
Whoever's in control of the exit nodes is also in control of the traffic, which makes me... the one in control. |
控制出口结点的人 也就能控制网络流量 也就是说 控制权在我手中 |
nodes:n.茎节;(根或枝上的)瘤,节,结;节点;(node的复数)
|
I must ask you to kindly leave. |
我得请你离开 |
I own everything. |
我掌握了一切 |
All your emails. All your files. |
你所有的电邮 档案 |
All your...pics. |
还有图片 |
Get out of here right now, or I'll call the... |
马上出去 否则我... |
Get out of here:出去(表示气愤或不耐烦等)
|
Police? |
报警吗 |